It has been a minute and a half. I thought it was about time to get back into blogging.
I’m starting with the Questions I’ve Never Answered Tag! It’s not as saucy as some of you may be expecting it to be, I’m not going to be divulging my deepest darkest secrets here but I think this is a good way of you, my readers, getting to know me a little better.
- What female celebrity would you like to have as a sister? Liza Koshy. She’s hilarious, I don’t think I would ever get bored.
- How old do you think you will be when you get married? Ideally, I want to be married by 26 or 27 at the very latest.
- Where have you been in the world? I’ve been to Bulgaria (twice), Paris (twice), Switzerland, Canada (twice), New York, Washington DC, Cyprus, Morroco, Rajasthan in India and Egypt.
- What’s the worst grade you have got in a test? DISCLAIMER – I used to hate school, I had no interest in it until about Year 10, so a D or E. Sorry mum. Sorry dad.
- What is your favourite childhood TV Show? That’s So Raven or SpongeBob SquarePants.
- Have you read Harry Potter or Hunger Games? I have read and watched the whole of the Harry Potter series. #GryffindorForLife
- Would you rather have an Amercian or British accent? CANADIAN
- Have you ever taken Karate lessons? Yes, I used to do Martial Arts for a few years while living in Weston Super Mare.
- What was the first amusement park you have been to? Alton Towers, LOVED IT. This was also the first time I had ever been on a rollercoaster.
- Have you ever had Indian food? ………….. Yes.
- What is your nickname? Pree.
- What is your favourite restaurant? Sizzlers or Pizza Express.
I guess that’s it? I have never done a tag on a blog before.
I hope you enjoyed getting to know me a little more. Make sure you follow me on Twitter and Instagram for updates on when I post. (@Pree_Lakh)
I shall see you soon! Byeeee.